Thursday, December 8, 2011

Just Filling You All In


Hey everyone, sorry for not blogging in like two weeks… it’s truly shameful.

I have been at home almost every day, due to currently being home schooled, so not much has been happening. Besides cleaning and learning.  When we got home we stayed off the grid for a while, which gave my mom the perfect opportunity to get to her very long list of things to do around the house: cleaning organizing more cleaning getting new floors painting Janey’s room and more cleaning and organizing.  All are currently works in progress.

 Today my list of to dos are basically do math, read, mow the lawn, clean the garage (I am really dreading this one) which looks like it should be on an episode of “hoarders”. But if I don’t I will have to face some serious wrath from my dad who is still pissed off that I finished his vitamin water bottle without asking; a huge mistake.

Honestly, I just filled you in on everything, like I said, not much happening.

Adios  =D

No comments:

Post a Comment