Wednesday, November 23, 2011

HOME


We have been home four three days now, and I’m pretty sure none of us, me, my family, my friends, or my enemies can really believe it. 

We were on the road for three months, almost never in the same place for more than a few days. And now, all of the sudden were sleeping in our own beds again. 

One of the weirdest things of all-having a kitchen. It was always a struggle at night when it came to food, on the trip. Weather all of our bagged lunches for earlier were gone, or we had a late lunch, and it was 8pm and we were starving. There was always something. But now… I can just mosey on into our kitchen-decide I don’t know what to eat, and have mom make me something. I’m already hopping onto old routines!
 But seriously, being home is creepy. I don’t know when I am going to get over sleeping in the same place every morning. 

On a slightly different note, THE MUPPET MOVIE OPENED TODAY.

Sorry, just Had to yell it, I am SO exited. 

Just thought I would fill you all in, 

Adios! (I can say that now and people will understand me again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment