Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Good Night's Sleep

As we have bee traveling, my natural habitat has been both our car, and our various hotel rooms. The hotel rooms are usually the same.A normal sized room, with two queens and a couch bed. Very nice for the five (sometimes six) of us. 

Generally, one of my sisters or brother will sleep with my mom, and the other two in the other. Leaving me with the uncomfortable couch bed. But don't get me wrong, I love being on the couch, because I'm alone.

Two nights ago, as I got into bed Janey announced that she didn't want to sleep with sally the next night, as it was Wyatt's turn with my mom, and that she called the couch bed. Deciding that if I HAD to be with someone, I would rather be with Sally, in a normal bed.

Well, the next night Janey did as she said she was going to, and got in the couch bed, leaving me and sally in another bed. WELL, Sally decided she wanted to sleep with both my mom and Wyatt.
I'm not sure if you are all following, but that basically means I had my OWN normal bed!!!!!!

My sleep last night was magical.

Just saying :)

No comments:

Post a Comment