Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sharing is Caring (Unless the Cookie is Really Good)

Has anyone ever been in a really stupid argument?
Well I have one that will top it: 
My best friend, Nick, flew out to Washington D.C. for five days to see us, and see D.C..He’s been out for a couple of days now, and we have all been going nonstop at all the museums and monuments, and are all getting a bit delirious. Today at lunch, it took its toll. 
My little sister Janey got a cookie with her kids meal, and decided she did not want to eat it, and raised t above her head and shouted, “WHO WANTS IT!” I, being the cookie lover I am, I said “ME!” first, and got the cookie. Nick was very angry, about not getting the cookie, and was even angrier when I wouldn’t share it; so he took my sister sally’s spray bottle, and started spraying water on me. Eventually stopped when Wyatt gave him his cookie, and so nick was content. Until I grabbed his cookie and stepped on it, then he brought back his old friend the spray bottle; which made me mad. And so we basically hated each other for the next ten minutes, until we got to the international spy museum, a place that heals all souls.
We had another chance to bond a couple hours later, when we got to a frozen yogurt place, which sold “maple bacon donut” flavored frozen yogurt. And it was AMAZING! The best ice cream/yogurt I have ever had. Ever. 
Plus, by that point we were carrying our new laser pointers from the spy museum….it was a good day J.

2 comments:

  1. I share Nick's pain. Coincidentally, I sit here in my living room with two other Fales, Mike & Ben, who "shared" but a morsel of each of their cookies with me that were baked by ME! (I see a male Fales character flaw, oops I mean trait, here.) I think I have found a cookie recipe that comes in second to Aunt Nancy's. Will bake it for you all next time we see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha classic. but just so you know, nicks mom makes these INSANELY good chocolate peanut butter cookies

    ReplyDelete