Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Vlogging


I’m pretty proud of myself, as far as blogging goes.
By that I mean I have actually done more than one, (not that they have much substance), but hey, I’ve done it! 
So far it’s going better than my attempt at “vlogging”, or video blogging on Youtube.  Vlogging was defiantly not my thing, I’m pretty awkward in from of a camera, and it’s not hard to tell, if you find my Youtube account. My whole Youtube page is pretty much grey, and it has one video of me, doing this weird crying-laughing-hyperventilating thing for about a minute. Besides that, you have to really try to listenfor any noise, because I decided to try vlogging with my video camera that is attached to my laptop. A stupid idea since the quality on that thing is horrible. 
I also tried making my own radio show… which I am not going to bother trying to explain (it was not good. At all.)
And that’s it. So yes, I consider this blog successful.
If anyone wants to see a REAL vlog, check out my friend Evans Youtube page. It may be one of the most awkward things you ever watch, but I guarantee you will enjoy it.   
Here is Evans Youtube page, and you can also find it under my favorite links. http://www.youtube.com/user/insertmynameofficial

No comments:

Post a Comment