Monday, October 31, 2011

TOOTHPASTE INDEPENDENCE DAY!

Hi everyone, some exiting news, October 29th, is now….toothpaste independence day!!! It’s true, I declared it myself. Basically we were making a target run the other day, which just happened to be the 29th, to get some face wash.

But of course, we didn’t come out with just face wash, no, we came out with a tutu, 4 or 5 different shampoos, a transforming “as seen on TV” hairbrush (mine), and some new toothpaste. My mom was getting some toothpaste for everyone, when all of the sudden time slowed down; I looked around at everyone, my sisters’ sally and Janey, and my brother Wyatt, and realized, I don’t want to share toothpaste with any of these people! They leave the cap open; they twist from the middle, not squeeze from the bottom, and don’t wash it off afterwards!

It was at that moment that I declared toothpaste independence, and bought my own toothpaste! I chose Colgate, “MaxClean SmartFoam  with whitening”. It “Penetrates Hard to Reach Places for a Rush of Clean”. Exciting, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment