Monday, October 3, 2011

some sticky information


So, has anyone ever been driving on the highway, or been at a red light and seen some one in another car with their hand out the window, snapping?

 Well, here is  a bit of information for you, they are not snapping, they are flicking a booger. I had this sudden realization  a couple days ago when my mom saw some trucker snapping at the window, we looked for a while and then realized simultaneously what he was doing. And also simultaneously began laughing hysterically. 

That’s it, I just felt the need to write that because, well I don’t know. I like knowing what truckers (and other people that I prefer not to associate with) are actually doing, when they have their hand dangling out  the window.  

So there you are, some sticky and slimy information. I hope you all remember it next time your driving :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment