Saturday, October 15, 2011

Rubber Band Guns and Fuzzy Socks


My family and I (minus my dad, plus my grandma) were taking a short hike today, and I decided to bring my little rubber band gun, which is basically a little plastic piece of crap.

 Anyway, as we were walking I got bored and began playing secret agent with my rubber band gun, and was lost in my own world, until I became aware of my mom and grandma giggling around me. I immediately realized what a dork I was acting like, and stopped. Only for a short time though, as that game was very fun. 

Before I resumed the game though, I engaged in a conversation with my mom and grandma about my little tendencies to do extremely childish or funny things (One obviously being me running around the woods with a rubber band gun playing spy). I also happen to enjoy a lot of things that most 14 year olds won’t admit liking, like toy plastic soldiers, and fuzzy socks. 


So because I like these things, but am embarrassed to be seen with them, I usually pre pay my mom brother or sister, (depending on the occasion), and have them buy it for me. It’s gotten to the point where I can walk up to them, hand them something and say, “you know the drill”.

With all that being said, I need everyone to know that  I do enjoy manly things…I can’t name any…but I can assure everyone that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment